Mentoring young professionals who kick off their career (zero to seven years of experience)
- In groups of four to ten mentees
- Combination of group and Individual mentoring
- We always start with an in-depth analysis of the context and the needs of the mentees
- We define the topics based on the needs
- One mentor facilitates the sessions
- The mentees bring their specific challenges to the table
- The mentors share their experiences and advice with the group and facilitate peer learning
- Active follow-up of the implementation
- The mentees select a mentor from the group sessions for their individual mentoring
- Like in individual mentoring, we measure the impact at several moments throughout the journey.
Examples of common mentoring objectives
- How to get deeper insights into my strengths & talents?
- How to leverage my strengths in my next career step?
- How to find a position in the team?
- How to understand the company dynamics?
- How to communicate with my manager?
- How to build impactful relationships with my colleagues?
- How to deal with my internal & external stakeholders?