Mentoring a group of managers at a similar level in the organization:
- For groups of managers with a common challenge
- Group mentoring is facilitated by one or more mentors depending on the size of the group
- We always start with an in-depth analysis of the context and the needs
- The mentors share their experiences and advice with the group and facilitate peer learning
- Active follow-up of the implementation
- Like in individual mentoring, we measure the impact of group mentoring at several moments throughout the journey.
Examples of group mentoring
Case 1: How to make hybrid work successfully in a bank & insurance company?
Mentees: ten first-line managers
- Use the burning platform of hybrid working to turn managers into leaders.
- Discover which leadership approach fits best in a hybrid working environment.
- Build strong human connections within your team.
- Learn to lead with empathy.
- Move from micromanagement to trust-based leadership.
- Deal with the uncertainties that are inherent to a new way of working.
Case 2: Develop self-leadership & career ownership in a large logistics company
Mentees: eight warehouse Team Leaders
- Build solid self-insight.
- Change the world; start with yourself.
- Take ownership of your career path.
- Exchange leadership best practices with peers.
- Communicate with impact.
Case 3: Dealing with change & transformation in a mid-sized production company
Mentees: thirteen production leads
- Develop an agile mindset to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Work more proactively and independently, reducing the need for top-down management
- Move towards a more innovation-driven business
- Develop bottom-up intrapreneurship
- Apply the appropriate communication style to facilitate effective collaboration