Ambits places great importance on the protection of your personal data.
Responsibility for your data
- Identity and contact details of the processor: Ambits bv, Grote Kouterbaan 7, 9255 Buggenhout, Belgium, company number 0747464578
- Ambits bv is represented by Veerle Seymus, founder and COO, firstname.lastname@example.org
- External Data Protection Officer: Karolien Van Bel, email@example.com
Use of personal data
When you register for a subscription to the Ambits’ newsletter or leave your contact details on Ambits’ website, you leave (personal) data with Ambits bv.
Purpose of use of your personal data
- We use your data to communicate with you, send you newsletters, and for other marketing purposes such as events
- We use your company name and VAT for invoicing you, if necessary.
Legal grounds for processing your data?
We process your data with your consent.
What kind of personal data do we process?
We only process personal data that are strictly necessary to perform the purposes mentioned above.
This implies the following categories of data:
- Contact details such as your full name, address, and e-mail address
- Your company name, company VAT, and company address
With whom do we share your personal data?
Your personal data is not shared with our processors or third parties and remains only within the Ambits organization.
Where is your data stored?
- To obtain and store specific data, we work with different applications
- To ensure your privacy, these applications are subject to strict rules
- All data is stored within the European Union.
Storage period of your data
Ambits bv does not retain your personal data longer than two years from the date you give consent.
How can you view or receive your data?
If you want to know what data we process about you, you can ask us by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you change or delete your data?
- If certain information is incorrect, we can change it for you
- You can also ask to delete your data and not use it again
- If you have previously consented to the processing of your personal data, you can, of course, revoke it. In some cases, you can also indicate to limit your data
- We will ensure that your data is not used without your consent
- You have the right to object against your data being processed and the right of your data to be transferred.
Security of your personal data
- Ambits bv takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data
- We follow strict password and access procedures and ensure that only authorized parties can access your personal data
- We respect the fundamentals of information security and treat your personal data compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Ambits’ website only uses essential and functional cookies for you to surf on our website. We also use analytical cookies for information to improve the content of our website and for analytical purposes. These are being placed after you have given your consent. The analytical cookies are anonymous. Thus it is not possible to track and identify Ambits’ website visitors personally.
Do you have any questions or complaints?
Do you have any questions about your data, how we handle it, or about this privacy statement? Please contact Ambits via the web form, or via e-mail to:
In the event of a complaint, for example, how we use your data or how we respond to your privacy-related questions, you can also submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Can this privacy statement be modified?
- Yes, this privacy statement is subject to change. We advise you to consult the privacy statement regularly
- This privacy statement applies to the website of Ambits bv
- This privacy statement was last amended on 8 December 2021