- My first boss who became my business partner, friend, and mentor over the years, always said, "decide ruthlessly, act compassionately." I like that. Take a business decision but never forget the person
- The team is always more important than the individual
- Having 'scored' nicely quite a few times during my career, I now get satisfaction from helping others to score and see them achieve their dreams. Mentoring is an excellent way to do so.
- I have many hobbies. Travelling is one of them since you always get to know new interesting people on the journey and learn from other cultures.
- In addition, anything with wheels and an engine makes my heart tick faster. More physical hobbies include cycling, skiing, golf, and sailing.
Our newsletter is about leadership development through business mentoring.