Managers and team leaders are under a lot of pressure now.
Are they aware their team members:
1. feel remote managers are out of touch with their needs
2. may suffer from isolation and lack of belonging
3. struggle juggling family responsibilities with work
4. have difficulty with planning and prioritizing
5. are bored and demotivated
6. experience a major dip in team collaboration
Managers, as situational leaders, should be able to:
1. trust, not micromanage
2. listen and ask better questions
3. use technology for better communication and collaboration
4. cultivate strong relationships
5. measure results, not input
6. maintain a positive and healthy company culture
We at Ambits know how you and your team are feeling and have struggled too.
And we learned the hard way how to successfully lead a team.
Let us help you in a pragmatic way. Contact us.
Our newsletter about the critical factors reinforcing your management. On the road to deliver your ambitions by Business Mentoring.