Temporary offer*: 6 weeks of mentoring, specifically on leading remote teams
1 hour for free + 5 hrs worth €699
Managers and team leaders are under a lot of pressure now.
Are they aware their team members:
1. feel remote managers are out of touch with their needs
2. may suffer from isolation and lack of belonging
3. struggle juggling family responsibilities with work
4. have difficulty with planning and prioritizing
5. are bored and demotivated
6. experience a major dip in team collaboration
Managers, as situational leaders, should be able to:
1. trust, not micromanage
2. listen and ask better questions
3. use technology for better communication and collaboration
4. cultivate strong relationships
5. measure results, not input
6. maintain a positive and healthy company culture
We at Ambits have been there and have struggled too.
And we learned the hard way how to successfully lead a team.
Let us help you in a pragmatic way. Contact us to find out more about this offer.
Our newsletter about the critical factors reinforcing your management and defining successful transformation. On the road to deliver your ambitions by Business Mentoring.